Monday, February 28, 2011

End of February


Ah the last day of February;Thank God.Its been a long month around Northern Michigan.Been working with the Mason Grifith Chapter of Trout Unlimited with fly tying classes.which has been a fun thing to do by giving back something to the sport of fly fishing.I was also demonstrating/teaching at the Miller/Van Winkle chapter of Trout Unlimited in Petosky.I did more traveling this month than what I should have been doing.
I did get to go for driftboat parts to Tracey's boats in Newaygo one day.Figured the driftboat needs some tender loving care this year.It will soon be set up with a pedestal seat up front.Figured why not while I am at it add a second seat to the bench seat in front for those days that we have a family outing with the kids.
I look forward to this summer with Hendrickson's and Black Caddis dry fly action on the Au Sable.Its only 2 months away and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment